Below is a recording of an interview I did in April 2018 with Q102, in advance of my event in Dublin, The Dinner For Ladies Who Don’t Lunch.
During a wide ranging discussion we covered a lot of ground, including:
- Why all success has a structure
- How to be a better a leader
- The epidemic of mental noise
- How dropping your phone in the toilet can increase your productivity…
- The high performance benefits of sleep
- How the inner game affects your confidence and how to improve it
- Impostor syndrome
- The Power and Problems With Money
- Who mentors the mentor?
- The differences in conversation between men and women
- Some of the challenges women face in the workplace