Are You Self-Employed Or A Business Owner?
1 Day To Help Make 2018 Your Best Yet
A Unique workshop for business owners, CEOs and self-employed people.
- More clarity on your long term future
- Your top priorities for this year clearly identified
- A more meaningful vision of success
- Inspiration on how to tackle key challenges
- A written action plan
- Information on how to keep yourself motivated for the year ahead
- Inspiration to take on new challenges
Location: Churchtown House, Dundrum, Dublin
Date: Fri, 19th January 2018, 9:00 AM to 16:30 PM
“The best way to predict the future is to create it”
~ Peter Drucker
In a world that is increasingly uncertain and disruptive, there has never been a higher value on the skill of real thinking. Better thinking leads to better results and increases your ability to create a better business and life.
This is a unique workshop dedicated to helping business owners and self-employed people transform their thinking and thereby their plans and results.
When was the last time you took a really productive day out just for you?
Most people know the value of it, but in today’s busy world it’s happening less and less. BluePrint Business 2018 is a unique and successful one day workshop that is back this year due to high demand and strong results. Most people know the value of taking time out to think, plan and prioritise, but despite this, not everyone takes the time to do it – or indeed knows the most effective way of doing it.
“More clarity leads to more focus, which leads to better results.”
‘BluePrint Business 2018’ will make a big difference to your year – in both your business and personal life.
By taking this time out you will also:
- Share a day with like-minded people
- Network with people who are well connected and willing to help
- Get a chance to learn from others’ experience
- Get the opportunity to bounce ideas off experienced business people
- Get creative ideas about how to ‘jump’ your business and life forward
- Note: This BluePrint workshop is specifically for business owners or self-employed people.
The format of this interactive workshop is a mix of:
- Personal Reflection
- Goal Setting
- Education & Learning
- Personal Planning
- Valuable Time Out
As Albert Einstein said
“If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got!”
Make 2018 a year of positive change for you, when you really do things differently.
One simple one – In the event a workshop or event does not run we refund all fees. If you must cancel, there are no refunds but you may apply the full amount as a credit against any future workshop without time limit.