A Special Event for Business Women
Join Us For An Unforgettable Evening Of
Enjoyable Networking, Inspirational Advice
and Award Winning Food
Hosted by Shane Cradock (Yes, we know. He’s not a woman…), this is an annual fun event for female clients, colleagues and friends. No agenda other than to have some colourful cocktails and tasty food, with like-minded business women.
This year we are hosting the event in Saba Clarendon Street where you can enjoy award-winning Thai/Vietnamese food and also make priceless connections for life.
For the past couple of years, we have introduced a Q&A on the night with an experienced business woman. Alison Cowzer and Breege O’Donohue were previous guests. This year the incredible Darina Allen will be doing the Q&A session on the night where she will share some of her insights and lessons learned from her career.
When it comes to food, Darina Allen is a household name in Ireland. She is a chef, food writer, TV personality and also founder of Ballymaloe Cookery School. She is a leader of the Slow Food movement in Ireland and instrumental in establishing a network of farmers’ markets in the Cork area.
What’s Included At The Event:
- Prosecco reception
- 3 course dinner at the award winning Saba Clarendon Street with tea/coffee and 2 glass of wine/soft drinks
- Q&A with Darina Allen where she will share powerful insights on her journey to date
- A signed copy of Darina’s new book (being released in late September 2019)
- Host and leadership advisor, Shane Cradock, will share transformative information for your career and life
- Super spot prizes (Last year included a Jewellery voucher worth hundreds, Dinner for 2, Magnum of Champagne)
- An opportunity in a relaxed way to meet experienced leaders making waves and make priceless relationships for life
- Plenty of inspiration!
As an extra twist of ‘Asian Spice’, the wine at the event is being sourced from only vineyards run by female leaders. And one of the dishes on the night will be from Darina’s new book.
All in all, it’s going to be a super night!
Join like-minded business women for an easy-going evening of inspiring conversations, tasty food and lots of fun.
Note: If networking isn’t your thing, this is the perfect event for you. Most who attend say it’s much more fun than expected and the positive energy is infectious.
WHEN:Wednesday, 6 November 2019 from 19:00 to 23:00
WHERE: Saba Clarendon Street, Dublin 2
Have Fun. Be Inspired. Make Friends For Life