A Re-Charge/Re-Set Event For Business Leaders
This annual experience continues to prove itself as a powerful way for attendees to get clarity, insights and focus on key areas of their lives.
Numbers are limited to ensure the best fit for everyone, you are asked to complete a short application form here.
Please note that application does not guarantee attendance – The right mix of experience and personalities is key for The Thrive Experience and depending on the level of interest and the best-fit criteria, we are not doing first come, first served.
Who’s It For?
Open minded and experienced leaders: Business owners, Directors, C-level executives and Self-Employed people.
As you know it’s often lonely being a leader and not everyone can relate to it. This experience gives you an opportunity to be around people who really understand the challenges but can also help with the opportunities.
When And Where?
The Thrive Experience in 2019 runs from Sunday afternoon 8th September to Tuesday afternoon 10th September.
The venue this year will be Ferrycarrig Hotel in Co. Wexford.
Over 3 days and 2 nights you will have time out to reflect on your journey, learn transformational insights to help you professionally and personally and also have some fun!
This year the theme will be ‘Re-Invention – The Key Skill Of The 21st Century’.
The goal is that you leave the retreat super-recharged, to keep moving after your big goals and equipped with some extra leadership tools in your kit-bag to impact yourself, your team, your family and your community.
Key Elements Will Include:
- Expert Input: Tailored sessions from top experts in WellBeing
- Focus session for H2 – clarify what matters most
- Private Q&A with a successful entrepreneurial leader
- Networking lunches and dinners
- Indoor and outdoor group activities
- Peer Forum: Get ideas and possible solutions for your most pressing issues
At The Thrive Experience You Will:
- Get professionally facilitated time out to re-set, re-charge and re-clarify what matters most.
- Learn from an experienced leadership advisor on best practices
- Get the latest thinking on mindset, clarity, health and fitness and energy
- Have time to bounce ideas, challenges and opportunities off other like minded leaders in a highly supportive and creative environment.
- Get real clarity and focus on top priorities for the rest of the year
- Be challenged on your existing mental model to enable you to higher performance levels
- Have a lot of fun!
I will be hosting this event myself. With over 20 years of experience across over 50 industries working with leaders of all background, my main interest is in helping leaders achieve their potential – and in a way that enhances their quality of life also. If you wish, you can read more about what I do here.
What Previous Attendees Say
“With no expectations joining the session as we didn’t know the full agenda or details of those attending, I found it uplifting, revealing, inspirational, energising but mostly it was a lesson in self awareness and provided me with the tools I needed to reach the goals I aimed for in advance of the meeting. I hope to attend another one in the near future.”
– Una Dillon, Managing Director Europe, Merchant Risk Council
“I had a great experience on the Thrive Experience. It was fantastic to spend time with like minded people that have the exact same issues as i have. I took the time to re-set and get my head straight, which I achieved. Shane was very relaxed, but also steered the group well through the whole weekend. A must for all Business Leaders!”
– Aidan Boyle, MD Weslin Construction
“Having signed up for the Thrive Experience I was apprehensive as I was not quite sure what I was letting myself in for. I quickly found my self immersed among an inspiring bunch of fellow participants. The program was challenging but packed a serious positive punch for me. My thought process is considerably clearer since undertaking the program and I am now equipped with the tools to keep it that way.”
– Billy O’Reilly, MD Wicklow Height For Hire
“Thrive is a fantastic Mind Body & Soul, yet also fully business event. A must – whether you’re a CEO or Entrepeneur. I left feeling inspired, charged and with a clear view of what my next steps were. Amazing experience!!”
– Miriam Simon, Growth Strategist
“Returning home after Thrive I felt a lot more alive and energised than I have done for some time. I felt like I was flatlining before the experience – going the motions of daily life without necessarily feeling fully engaged at times. Thrive has taught me how important it is to look after your personal wellbeing in order to ‘thrive’ in business. I would definitely reccommend part-taking in Thrive if you need to get your mojo back!”
– Tracey Moran, Director, Moran Red Cow Hotel Group
Included In The Fee:
- Attendance at The Thrive Experience
- 2 nights accommodation at the Four Star Ferrycarrig Hotel
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All group activities (indoor and outdoor)
- The occasional surprise…
Fee: €1,675 ex.Vat.
- Payable in full to secure your place if selected.
- If you have to cancel for any reason, a full refund will be given if over 4 weeks before event date. Inside that no refund, but credit will be given for any other service/event.
This retreat is always a stand out event in my calendar in terms of the value it delivers. And with the busy world we live in, it’s more relevant than ever.
Interested But Can’t Make This One?
If you can’t make this particular event but are interested in future ones, please email me at email@example.com with the subject line: Interested In Future Events Like This and we will let you know when a similar event runs again.