Are You Self-Employed Or A Business Owner?
Take One Day Out in January To Focus The Rest Of Your Year
For the first time, this year a stand-alone BluePrint workshop is being run for business owners and self-employed people.
Note: A General BluePrint workshop, open to anyone, is being run on Saturday, February 6th 2016. See details here.
- Location: Radisson Hotel, Stillorgan, Dublin
- Date: Fri, 15th Jan 2016, 8:30 AM to 16:30 PM
- Single Ticket: €275 (Ex. VAT, including lunch)
- 2 Tickets for €495 (Ex. VAT, including lunch)
“More Clarity Leads To More Focus, Which Leads to Better Results.”
What difference do you think it would make to your business and life if you were 20% clearer on where you’re going and why? What about 50% or even 100% clearer?
It’s never been easier to be busy doing nothing.
And it’s never been more important to get clearer on what matters most to you.
Wouldn’t you agree that it’s probably more vital than ever to be clear on what your priorities are?
‘BluePrint 2016’, will make a big difference to your year – in both your business and personal life.
“It made clear that I need to take my focus off the minor stuff and focus more on the bigger picture”
~ Louis Copeland Jnr.
You will leave this 1-day event with:
- More clarity on your long term future
- Your top priorities for this year clearly identified
- A written action plan
- Information on how to keep yourself motivated for the year ahead
- Inspiration to take on new challenges
Apart from getting the above, by taking this time out you will also:
- Share a day with like-minded people
- Network with people who are well connected and willing to help
- Get a chance to learn from others’ experience
- Get the opportunity to bounce ideas off experienced business people
- Get creative ideas about how to ‘jump’ your business and life forward
The format of this interactive workshop is a mix of:
- Personal Reflection
- Goal Setting
- Education & Learning
- Personal Planning
- Valuable Time Out
As well as being a really useful day of thinking and planning it’s also a great day for your personal growth and self-development. The day will be facilitated by Shane Cradock, a leading coach, advisor and speaker.
Note: This BluePrint workshop is only open to business owners or self-employed people
A separate BluePrint Workshop is being run on Saturday, 16th January 2016 which is open to anyone – view full details here.
About Shane Cradock
To Attend the BluePrint 2016 Workshop
For Business Owners/Self-Employed
Most people are busy. But the question is: Are you busy doing the right things?
This 1-day workshop will help to get your focus you onto what’s most important.
If what you’re reading so far strikes a chord, please register soon for what will be a day of focus, energy and renewed enthusiasm.
Date: Friday 15th January 2015, 8:30 AM to 16:30 PM
Venue: Radisson Hotel, Stillorgan, Dublin
Single Ticket: €275 (Ex. VAT, including lunch)
2 Tickets for €495 (Ex. VAT, including lunch)
To Attend the BluePrint 2016 Workshop please book your ticket below:
Alternatively, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 01- 442 9412
- To secure your place at the workshop you need to pay the fee in full in advance.
- In the event a workshop or event does not run we refund all fees. If you must cancel, there are no refunds but you may apply the full amount as a credit against any future workshop without time limit.