Unlocking The Key To Better Results Through A Better Mind
This 6 Week Evening Program gives you a better understanding of your how your mind works so that you can improve your results through better clarity, reduced stress and improved confidence.
- Improve performance in any field – business, sports, life.
- Improve your confidence
- Reduce stress levels
- Gain improved clarity that impacts on all areas of your life
- Evening course for 1.5 hours per week
- Online systems to help accountability and learning
- Home-based activity with audio and video aids
- Group workshop that also allows for 1 to 1 focus
Book Early & Save
Book before midnight on Monday, 3rd April to avail of the Early Bird Rate
Early-Bird Fee: €495 if paid before midnight Monday 3rd April.
- Full fee up front – Payable online.
- Three equal instalments of €199 per month over 3 months. Email email@example.com for further details on this option.
The program is run over 6 evenings beginning in May and going into June. See all programme dates below.
- Week 1: Wed 26th April
- Week 2: Wed 3rd May
- Week 3: Wed 10th May
- Week 4: Wed 17th May
- Week 5: Tue 23rd May
- Week 6: Wed 31st May
WHO IS THIS PROGRAMME FOR
- Anyone looking to improve their clarity, state of mind and results in any field.
- Business owners
- Sports People
Shane Cradock has over 20 years experience across over 50 industries, helping top performers achieve dramatic results in their professional and personal lives. In that time, he has uncovered specific insights that can allow you to enjoy more effective results – in business and life, with less stress and much more clarity. He has worked with companies like Apple, Pepsi-Cola, Prada, Brown Thomas and his clients also include many entrepreneurs, CEOs and their teams.
He has worked with a wide range of people, ranging from one on one consultations with high level CEOs to speaking in front of thousands. You can get further information at www.shanecradock.com
“I believe 99% of business coaches don’t earn their keep, but in Shane you’ll find that elusive 1%. Shane’s philosophy that business and personal success are inextricably intertwined is one I totally agree with.”
~ Richard Waring, CEO Millward Brown Ireland
~ Morgan Browne, CEO, Milner Browne Group
~ Colm Kennedy, Founder, Vayu