A Re-Charge/Re-Set Event For Business Leaders
This is the 5th year I’ve run this event and it continues to prove itself as a powerful way for attendees to get clarity, insights and focus on key areas of their lives.
Up until now it has been an invitation only event but this year I’ve decided to open it up to my wider network, as my mailing list in particular has grown substantially over the past 2 years.
The event is nearly full already, so if it’s of interest, please complete the short application form here before the 10th August.
The right mix of experience and personalities is key for The Thrive Experience and depending on the level of interest and the best-fit criteria, we are not doing first come, first served. So this means that just because you apply, you may not get into this particular event.
Who’s It For?
Open minded and experienced leaders: Business owners, Directors and Self-Employed people.
As you know it’s often lonely being a leader and not everyone can relate to it. This experience gives you an opportunity to be around people who really understand the challenges but can also help with the opportunities.
When And Where?
The Thrive Experience runs from Sunday afternoon 9th September to Tuesday afternoon 11th September.
The venue this year will be Ferrycarrig Hotel in Co. Wexford.
Over 2 nights and 2 days you will have time out to reflect on your journey, learn new insights to help you professionally and personally and also have some fun.
This year the theme will be ‘Future Leader’ – The essential skills for leading in the disruptive, digital age‘
The goal is that you leave the retreat super-recharged, to keep moving after your big goals and equipped with some extra leadership tools in your kit-bag to impact yourself, your team, your family and your community.
Key Elements Will Include:
- Expert Input: Tailored sessions from top experts in Psychology, Nutrition and Physical Fitness
- Focus session for Q4 – clarify what matters most
- Private Q&A with a successful entrepreneurial leader
- Networking lunches and dinners
- Indoor and outdoor group activities
- Peer Forum: Get ideas and possible solutions for your most pressing issues
At The Thrive Experience You Will:
- Get professionally facilitated time out to re-set, re-charge and re-clarify what matters most.
- Learn from an experienced leadership advisor on best practices
- Get the latest thinking on mindset, clarity, health and fitness and energy
- Have time to bounce ideas, challenges and opportunities off other like minded leaders in a highly supportive and creative environment.
- Get real clarity and focus on top priorities for the rest of the year
- Be challenged on your existing mental model to enable you to higher performance levels
- Have a lot of fun!
I will be hosting this event myself. With over 20 years of experience across over 50 industries working with leaders of all background, my main interest is in helping leaders achieve their potential – and in a way that enhances their quality of life also. If you wish, you can read more about what I do here.
Included In The Fee:
- Attendance at The Thrive Experience
- 2 nights accommodation at the Four Star Ferrycarrig Hotel
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All group activities (indoor and outdoor)
Fee: €1,475 ex.Vat.
- Payable in full to secure your place if selected.
- If you have to cancel for any reason, a full refund will be given if over 4 weeks before event date. Inside that no refund, but credit will be given for any other service/event.
This retreat is always a stand out event in my calendar in terms of the value it delivers. And with the busy world we live in, it’s more relevant than ever.
Interested But Can’t Make This One?
If you can’t make this particular event but are interested in future ones, please email me at email@example.com with the subject line: Interested In Future Events Like This and we will let you know when a similar event runs again.