Take A Priceless Pause Your During Your Climb
Where Do You Start…?
The world has been turned upside over the past couple of years with the Covid – 19 pandemic. And perhaps it has never been more important to make time for yourself as a leader. To reset, recharge and renew.
Especially in the company of like minded, experienced peers.
This event is genuinely limited in numbers so if you are interested, I’d advise to submit an application by clicking the relevant link below.
We have a great group of business owners, CEOs and experienced leaders coming together, from a very wide range of industries. It’s shaping up to be a lot of fun and it will be a great way to Reset, Recharge and Re-Align for the rest of the year.
As you know it’s often lonely being a senior leader or business owner and not everyone can relate to it. Throw in the uncertainty we have now and it’s challenging.
There has never been more opportunity around us right now. This unique 3 day experience allows you to be around people who really understand the challenges you have but can also help with grabbing the opportunities – and have a lot of fun at the same time.
When and Where?
The Thrive XP 2022 runs from Sunday afternoon 25th September to Wednesday 28th September, lunchtime.
The venue this year will be Knockranny House Hotel in the beautiful town of Westport, Co. Mayo.
Over 3 nights and 3.5 days you will have time out to reflect on your journey, learn new insights to help you professionally and personally. It’s high impact and highly enjoyable.
The Theme – Elevation…
This year the theme will be ‘Elevating Your Leadership’.
The goal is that you leave the retreat super-charged and empowered to grab the opportunities that are in front of you. (And perhaps see some that are hidden).
You will be equipped with some extra leadership tools for your ‘Life Kit-Bag’ to help you more positively impact yourself, your team, your family and your community.
Typical Benefits Experienced:
- Re-invigorate yourself and your focus
- Connect with a more authentic vision
- Learn new ways to lead and live better
- Clarify your priorities to year end
- Build your network with like minded leaders
- Be challenged in your thinking to move you to higher performance levels
- Recharge, Renew And Reset
- Laugh and learn
At The Thrive Experience You Will:
- Get professionally facilitated time out to re-set, re-charge and re-clarify what matters most.
- Learn from an experienced leadership advisor on best practices
- Get the latest thinking on mindset, clarity, health and fitness and energy
- Have time to bounce ideas, challenges and opportunities off other like minded leaders in a highly supportive and creative environment.
- Get real clarity and focus on top priorities for the rest of the year
- Be challenged on your existing mental model to enable you to higher performance levels
- Have a lot of fun!
Key points to note:
- The Thrive Experience is a process that begins several weeks before the in-person event. You will be sent preparation material to ensure you get the best from the time together.
- An itinerary will be sent in advance along with key clothing to bring.
What Previous Attendees Say
“With no expectations joining the session as we didn’t know the full agenda or details of those attending, I found it uplifting, revealing, inspirational, energising but mostly it was a lesson in self awareness and provided me with the tools I needed to reach the goals I aimed for in advance of the meeting. I hope to attend another one in the near future.”Una Dillon, Managing Director Europe, Merchant Risk Council
I had a great experience on the Thrive Experience. It was fantastic to spend time with like minded people that have the exact same issues as i have. I took the time to re-set and get my head straight, which I achieved. Shane was very relaxed, but also steered the group well through the whole weekend. A must for all Business Leaders!Aidan Boyle, MD Weslin Construction
Having signed up for the Thrive Experience I was apprehensive as I was not quite sure what I was letting myself in for. I quickly found my self immersed among an inspiring bunch of fellow participants. The program was challenging but packed a serious positive punch for me. My thought process is considerably clearer since undertaking the program and I am now equipped with the tools to keep it that way.Billy O’Reilly, MD Wicklow Height For Hire
Thrive is a fantastic Mind Body & Soul, yet also fully business event. A must – whether you’re a CEO or Entrepeneur. I left feeling inspired, charged and with a clear view of what my next steps were. Amazing experience!!Miriam Simon, Growth Strategist
Returning home after Thrive I felt a lot more alive and energised than I have done for some time. I felt like I was flatlining before the experience – going the motions of daily life without necessarily feeling fully engaged at times. Thrive has taught me how important it is to look after your personal wellbeing in order to ‘thrive’ in business. I would definitely recommend part-taking in Thrive if you need to get your mojo back!Tracey Moran, Director, Moran Red Cow Hotel Group
The Thrive Experience allowed me to take time out of my busy life to reflect, appreciate and plan for making the most of all aspects of my life. The space Shane created and activities we engaged in, allowed me to invest quality time in myself which is a rare gift.Karen Morton, Marketing Advisor/Non-Exec.Director/Kilakee Christmas Farms
Do this only if you have the courage to move out of your comfort zone. Within minutes of arriving I knew I had met my tribe. Thrive 2021 had everything right. The event was mixed with a healthy dose of vulnerability, practical talk, good physical and mental exercise and great fun.John Riordan, Chairman of Shopify International
Thrive provided precious time out for experienced leaders. It gives you the chance to sit back and reflect – a true gift to oneself. Plus you get to connect with a great group of diverse but remarkably alike people.Carmel Owens, CEO, Sidero
Interested? Please Fill Out This Short Application Form
Numbers are limited to ensure the best fit for everyone, and if interested you are asked to complete a short application form here.
Please note that application does not guarantee attendance – We are not doing first come, first served for this event – the right mix of experience and personalities is key for a successful Thrive Experience. But we will come back to you quickly with an update and perhaps have a chat by phone to ensure this event is the best thing for you.
Ideally you are an experienced business owner, entrepreneur, self-employed professional or senior executive with these attributes:
- Committed to personal growth and transformation
- Desires a more balanced life
- Has a desire to share in a group and participate
- Are open to new ideas and to being challenged
- Interested in creating more meaningful success
If these characteristics describe you, we’d love to connect.
Included In The Fee:
- Attendance at The Thrive XP 2022
- 3 nights accommodation at Knockranny House Hotel, Westport
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All group activities
- A few drinks
- The occasional surprise…
Fee: €1,970 ex.Vat.
- Fee is required to be fully payable to confirm attendance.
- If you need to cancel more than 28 days in advance, full refund if you’ve paid by bank transfer minus any credit card/bank charges. If less than 28 days, credit will be given to the next Thrive Experience in 2022 or any other service I provide.
- If the event has to be cancelled due to further Covid outbreaks, credit will be given to the next Thrive Experience in 2022 or any other service I provide.
Dates Don’t Work?
Interested but can’t make this one because of the dates? Please click on the button below and we’ll make sure you’re one of the first to know when next year’s dates are set.