Accelerate Your Meaningful Success
The Inner Circle (TIC) is a private membership forum hosted by myself for experienced and like-minded leaders to help each attendee grow – both personally and professionally.
With life as a leader becoming increasingly challenging in a busy and complex world, never has there been more of a need to surround yourself with the right people. The overall purpose of The Inner Circle is to help you gain real clarity on what matters most, and to support you in more effectively navigating the ‘river of life’ – personally and professionally.
Benefits Of Membership Include:
- Accessing a master-mind group that will help you solve challenges more effectively and improve your ability to create better results
- Saving time and money through learnings in the circle
- Accelerating the achievement of what matters most to you
- Exposing you to leading edge ideas and insights that have been road-tested
- Enhancing your sense of personal direction and purpose
- Expanding your network to extend your reach and gain access to other like-minded professionals
- Improving your state of mind to impact tangibly on your results, relationships and future
- Increasing your business performance and results through improved clarity, focus and accountability
There will be 3 primary elements within The Inner Circle:
- Peer Support: Leverage others contacts, experience, ideas and encouragement
- My Support: Learn from my 20 years experience across 50 industries plus
- Structured Strategic Time: To re-set, re-focus and re-energise
- Five full day meetings a year with your group
- Each meeting is spaced 8/9 weeks apart and is in a different venue
- Most arrive the night before for a group dinner – best way to get value from the time
- Private group events during the year (These change and have included private meetings with successful leaders, nights at the theatre and interesting group challenges)
- Access to online resources including:
- Business articles for a range of topics
- Workbooks for you and your team
- Occasional group video check-ins in between sessions to help progress
- Focus and accountability tools to help monitor progress on goals.
- Online Forum to allow for support and information exchange in between meetings.
- Structured ‘State Boot Camp’ during 2020 to challenge you to up your game mentally
- The occasional surprise…
Each day will have common elements such as:
- Education from me on a topic
- Support Time: Where members can present a goal or challenge that they would like ideas or input from the group on.
- Strategic Time: Where you get an active opportunity to work ‘ON’ your overall life and business, in a way that lines up with your values and meaningful vision.
The Inner CEO:
A unique aspect of this forum will be gaining access to some of my IP on ‘The Inner CEO’ – which has been created from my over 20 years of experience around working with top performers on the inner dimension of success. This IP has helped many leaders to significantly enhance their results in work and life – and is the key to improving your sense of clarity, confidence and fulfilment.
One of the 2019 group has said: “The difference between me this year and last year is like looking back at a different person. I’m so much better in myself and I can’t believe how that has rippled positively into my business and life. It’s like night and day.”
Tangible benefits include impact on sales, growth and profit. Intangible benefits are often more valuable and typically include improved clarity, focus and learning – both professionally and personally. We will also harness the group for increased accountability to complete goals that may otherwise fall victim to procrastination!
Other intangible benefits are valuable connections and relationships for life, improving state of mind, re-designing businesses to suit personal lives, improved health, identifying new opportunities internationally, learning new approaches to save time and money and developing more meaning.
If there is enough definite interest in joining The Inner Circle, a full calendar of dates will be set for 2020. The kick off session will be in Q1 and from there we will set dates for the remainder of the year. Meetings are usually 7-9 weeks apart throughout the year. We usually gather on a Monday evening for dinner with the session on a Tuesday.
The Inner Circle is invitation only to ensure the best fit for participants. All members are experienced leaders from different industries. In a world of increasing disruption this variety is of massive value as you will get different perspectives to challenge your own thinking and leadership model.
From experience the impact of an open, energised, growth minded forum is very high – in both business and life. And the impact in terms of personal and business areas continues for life, due to the meaningful relationships made.
As such, the return on investment is multiples of the fee when measured across all of the areas of impact i.e. sales, profit, health, peace of mind, clarity, state, focus, accountability and improved thinking.
Return on investment….
Numbers are limited for this group and depending on interest, it will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. So if there is interest, please let me know soon as I’d like to be making decisions in the coming weeks.
Email Ellie at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.