“Do more than belong: participate.
Do more than care: help.
Do more than believe: practice.
Do more than be fair: be kind.
Do more than forgive: forget.
Do more than dream: work.”
William Arthur Ward – 1921-1994, Writer
Instead of me writing more words about this, I think it’s worth reflecting on the above words and considering this question:
Which one do I want to embrace this coming week?
– because there’s always more to be done…
PS – Last week I shared some information on a free online interview series about Mindset, which has launched today just for 24 hours. You can watch my own interview here, where I share my views on:
- Meaningless success Vs. Meaningful Success
- Why the future of leadership is inside out
- Why Mindset is mis-understood by many
- Why WHO and HOW you are determines your real success
- Why Mood Contagion Is Now A Key Variable In Business Success
It’s 20 minutes that will definitely make you think differently.
Publish blog and include line: Do you know someone who would benefit from reading this? Feel free to share it with them. To make this super simple, I’ve included some share buttons a little further down this page.