On the 8th of February WDA ran a seminar titled ‘Grow Your Business In 2011’, they lined up 6 guest speakers including myself and Irish Dragon Gavin Duffy. €10 of all admission fees was donated to Temple Street Children’s Hospital.
- Guy Fagan: Search Engine Optimisation & Social Networking to Grow your Business
- Darragh Kilbride: Tax Update & Tax Advice for your Business following the 2011 Budget
- Shane Cradock: Changing the Mindset of Business People
- Guest Speaker: Gavin Duffy: How to Change & Grow your Business in 2011
- Jason Dowling: Practical Advice on Changing your Business from an Accounting, Reporting and Compliance point of view
- Poll Moussoulides: Business Voice Coach – How to improve Communication and Presentation Skills in Business
(From left to right: Shane Cradock, Guy Fagan, Darragh Kilbride, Gavin Duffy, Jason Dowling, Poll Moussoulides)
The seminar was very productive and got great feedback from all who attended.