I was recently interviewed on the Breakthrough Brands program on Dublin South FM by Patrick Daly, who was standing in for regular host, Joseph Dalton.
Over a wide ranging conversation Patrick asked me some great questions which drew out some useful information. Some of what we covered includes:
- What I believe the biggest obstacle to success is
- The most common challenges I find with entrepreneurs and senior executives
- How I got started in this career
- How a breakdown became a breakthrough
- Why you can be really busy but going nowhere
- What to do about mental ‘noise’
- Some immediate tips you can use to improve your career (& life)
- How even the best can get caught out
- How to make the ‘mental side’ of business & life tangible
- How to find clarity
- How writing a play for theatre helped my business
If you like music, hold on (or go to the last 5 minutes) where Patrick asked me what song I’d like to play. It’s a piece by the composer Hans Zimmer from the movie Inception.