Navigating Through Uncertainty
UPDATE – 4th June 2021:
I have been taken aback at the level of interest in Thrive this year – I’m guessing it’s to do with the ‘post-pandemic effect’. All places are now gone and we have a waiting list in operation if you’re interested. Typically some people will drop out closer to the event, for various reasons, so please do register your interest still by completing the application for below. By doing so you also will get among the first to hear about the 2022 Thrive XP.
PS- This event only runs once a year and the next one will most likely be in May 2022.
A Note From Me:
I’m very excited about how this annual event is now shaping up for October – especially because of what’s happening in the world. I believe there has never been a more important time to take time out with like minded leaders.
Already we have a great group of business owners, CEOs and experienced leaders coming together, from a very wide range of industries. It’s shaping up to be a lot of fun and it will be a great way to Reset, Recharge and Re-Align for the rest of the year.
As you know it’s often lonely being a senior leader or business owner and not everyone can relate to it. Throw in the uncertainty we have now and it’s challenging. The bad news is that this will continue after the pandemic but the good news is that there is plenty of support to help you navigate through it better.
There has never been more opportunity around us right now. This unique 3 day experience allows you to be around people who really understand the challenges you have but can also help with grabbing the opportunities – and have a lot of fun at the same time.
When and Where?
The Thrive XP 2021 runs from Sunday afternoon 3rd October to Tuesday afternoon 5th October 2021.
The venue this year will be The Four Seasons Hotel in the beautiful village of Carlingford, Co.Louth.
Over 2 nights and 2.5 days you will have time out to reflect on your journey, learn new insights to help you professionally and personally. It’s high impact and highly enjoyable.
This year the theme will be ‘Navigating Through Uncertainty’.
The goal is that you leave the retreat super-charged and empowered to grab the opportunities that are in front of you. (And perhaps see some that are hidden).
You will be equipped with some extra leadership tools for your ‘Life Kit-Bag’ to help you more positively impact yourself, your team, your family and your community.
Typical Benefits Experienced:
- Re-invigorate yourself and your focus
- Connect with a more authentic vision
- Learn new ways to lead and live better
- Clarify your priorities to year end
- Build your network with like minded leaders
- Be challenged in your thinking to move you to higher performance levels
At The Thrive Experience You Will:
- Get professionally facilitated time out to re-set, re-charge and re-clarify what matters most.
- Learn from an experienced leadership advisor on best practices
- Get the latest thinking on mindset, clarity, health and fitness and energy
- Have time to bounce ideas, challenges and opportunities off other like minded leaders in a highly supportive and creative environment.
- Get real clarity and focus on top priorities for the rest of the year
- Be challenged on your existing mental model to enable you to higher performance levels
- Have a lot of fun!
Key points to note:
- We will have fun outdoor group activities which will be land based. i.e. no water activities this year.
- An itinerary will be sent in advance along with key clothing to bring.
- The hotel has a fantastic spa and leisure centre
What Previous Attendees Say
“With no expectations joining the session as we didn’t know the full agenda or details of those attending, I found it uplifting, revealing, inspirational, energising but mostly it was a lesson in self awareness and provided me with the tools I needed to reach the goals I aimed for in advance of the meeting. I hope to attend another one in the near future.”Una Dillon, Managing Director Europe, Merchant Risk Council
I had a great experience on the Thrive Experience. It was fantastic to spend time with like minded people that have the exact same issues as i have. I took the time to re-set and get my head straight, which I achieved. Shane was very relaxed, but also steered the group well through the whole weekend. A must for all Business Leaders!Aidan Boyle, MD Weslin Construction
Having signed up for the Thrive Experience I was apprehensive as I was not quite sure what I was letting myself in for. I quickly found my self immersed among an inspiring bunch of fellow participants. The program was challenging but packed a serious positive punch for me. My thought process is considerably clearer since undertaking the program and I am now equipped with the tools to keep it that way.Billy O’Reilly, MD Wicklow Height For Hire
Thrive is a fantastic Mind Body & Soul, yet also fully business event. A must – whether you’re a CEO or Entrepeneur. I left feeling inspired, charged and with a clear view of what my next steps were. Amazing experience!!Miriam Simon, Growth Strategist
Returning home after Thrive I felt a lot more alive and energised than I have done for some time. I felt like I was flatlining before the experience – going the motions of daily life without necessarily feeling fully engaged at times. Thrive has taught me how important it is to look after your personal wellbeing in order to ‘thrive’ in business. I would definitely recommend part-taking in Thrive if you need to get your mojo back!Tracey Moran, Director, Moran Red Cow Hotel Group
Interested? Please Fill Out This Short Application Form
Numbers are limited to ensure the best fit for everyone, and if interested you are asked to complete a short application form here.
Please note that application does not guarantee attendance – We are not doing first come, first served for this event – the right mix of experience and personalities is key for a successful Thrive Experience. But we will come back to you quickly with an update and perhaps have a chat by phone to ensure this event is the best thing for you.
Ideally you are an experienced business owner, entrepreneur, self-employed professional or senior executive with these attributes:
- Committed to personal growth and transformation
- Desires a more balanced life
- Has a desire to share in a group and participate
- Are open to new ideas and to being challenged
- Interested in creating more meaningful success
If these characteristics describe you, we’d love to connect.
Included In The Fee:
- Attendance at The Thrive XP 2021
- 2 nights accommodation at the Four Seasons Hotel, Carlingford
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All group activities
- A few drinks
- The occasional surprise…
Fee: €1,575 ex.Vat.
- Fee payable to confirm attendance.
- If the event has to be cancelled due to further Covid outbreaks, credit will be given to the next Thrive Experience in 2022.
Dates Don’t Work?
Interested but can’t make this one because of the dates? Please click on the button below and we’ll make sure you’re one of the first to know when next year’s dates are set.