“The successful man is the average man, focused.”
I love the simplicity of this quote. Yet it’s so powerful. Most people seem to get caught up with distractions that mean they can be really, really busy yet not achieving the results they want in business or life. It seems like this is THE challenge for us all.
So whether you’re enjoying success and want to enjoy more or you feel you’re not achieving what you want ask yourself these two questions:
1. What do I want to achieve success at? (& define what success is to you…)
2. How can I get even more focused on it?
Some things that should come up in your answers are:
– What do I need to say No to?
– What skills do I need to work on?
– Who can help me? (and have I got the right people around me?)
With much change and distraction around us, these 2 questions require regular focus themselves.