Episode 46 – Shane Cradock on Mindset, Visioning & Permission to Dream!
Podcaster Rob O’Donohue asked me a lot of wide-ranging questions about business and life and as a result he brought out some content I hadn’t expected.
During the conversation, we touched on many topics including:
- Becoming an obsessive learner
- Influencers on my learning and direction
- The future of business and how this links closely with personal development
- Mindfulness & Meditation practices including Transcendental Meditation (TM)
- Learning how to Clear the mind!
- The power of the Mind, which is an asset we don’t utilize fully
- From experience, the Habits of highly successful people
- The Benefits of Slow Walking to help calm the mind and relieve stress
- The Difference and Similarities working with C-Level and Entrepreneurs
- The Metaphor of the Rocks in the Jar & how to identify what is important and of value
- Discovering the Vision & Meaning of Values
- The power of setting the vision and giving yourself permission to achieve it!
- Moving away from the Ego to the Eco!
- The Power of Intention and Experience of higher forces out there!
- The Development and Growth of Meaningful work and Spiritual Conversations in the Workplace
- Bringing more meaning and purpose into the workplace for the workforce
- Learning from Elon Musk’s Business Coach
- Learning to Say No
- Wrap up questions On:
- A Typical Day
- Sleep Patterns & Importance
- Work Patterns
- Blocking time for fun
- Importance of having time to do nothing
You can check out other interviews on Rob’s Podcast here.
Listen to “Shane Cradock on Mindset, Visioning & Permission to Dream – EP46” on Spreaker.