“Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.”
As any coach or mentor will tell you, a great insight usually
starts with a great question.
If you’re interested in having the best professional and personal life,
here are 6 great questions to ask yourself daily or weekly:
1. Did I do my best to increase my happiness?
2. Did I do my best to find meaning?
3. Did I do my best to be engaged?
4. Did I do my best to build positive relationships?
5. Did I do my best to set clear goals?
6. Did I do my best to make progress toward goal achievement?
Each of these questions focuses on an area that has been proven to
have the biggest impact on a full and meaningful life.
What you focus on you move towards.
ps – Last week I announced a free, private event I’m running in Google HQ Dublin
on the 3rd May. Google have agreed to give some time and space to educate and
inspire businesses in my network.
-Anyone interested in learning how to improve their online business
All details and booking facility are here.