Leading Through Uncertainty
A Note From Shane:
This year is the first time I am opening up this unique 3 day event to senior executives, based on suggestions from previous participants who believe their key people would get a huge amount from this time.
Taking time out to really think strategically about your work, leadership and life has never been more important and that is what The Thrive Experience allows you to do.
There are a limited number of spaces for this event, the only one for executives.
Attendees will have the opportunity to connect with experienced and like-minded leaders from a very wide range of industries. This event is always a lot of fun and always thought provoking.
It’s shaping up to be a lot of fun and it will be a great way to Reset, Recharge and Re-Align for the rest of the year.
As you know it’s often lonely being a senior leader and not everyone can relate to it. Throw in the uncertainty we have now and it’s challenging. The bad news is that this will continue after the pandemic but the good news is that there is plenty of support to help you navigate through it better.
There has never been more opportunity around us right now. This unique 3 day experience allows you to be around people who really understand the challenges you have but can also help with grabbing the opportunities – and have a lot of fun at the same time.
When and Where?
The Thrive XP – Executive Edition 2022 runs from Sunday afternoon 22nd May to Tuesday afternoon 24th May 2022.
The venue this year will be The Four Seasons Hotel in the beautiful village of Carlingford, Co.Louth.
Over 2 nights and 2.5 days you will have time out to reflect on your journey, learn new insights to help you professionally and personally. It’s high impact and highly enjoyable.
This year the theme will be ‘Leading Through Uncertainty’.
The goal is that you leave the retreat super-charged and empowered to grab the opportunities that are in front of you. (And perhaps see some that are hidden).
You will be equipped with some extra leadership tools for your ‘Life Kit-Bag’ to help you more positively impact yourself, your team, your family and your community.
Who Is It For?
Ideally you are an experienced leader at a senior level and your role may be one of the following:
Director or Partner Level
President or Vice President
NOTE: If you’re unsure you’re a fit but still interested, please fill out the application form (link below) and if needs be, we will connect with you for further information. Our primary focus is to ensure a best fit for you and the other attendees.
Typical Benefits Experienced:
- Re-invigorate yourself and your focus
- Connect with a more authentic vision
- Learn new ways to lead and live better
- Clarify your priorities to year end
- Build your network with like minded leaders
- Be challenged in your thinking to move you to higher performance levels
At The Thrive Experience You Will:
- Get professionally facilitated time out to re-set, re-charge and re-clarify what matters most.
- Learn from an experienced leadership advisor on best practices
- Get the latest thinking on mindset, clarity, health and fitness and energy
- Have time to bounce ideas, challenges and opportunities off other like minded leaders in a highly supportive and creative environment.
- Get real clarity and focus on top priorities for the rest of the year
- Be challenged on your existing mental model to enable you to higher performance levels
- Have a lot of fun!
Key points to note:
- We will have fun outdoor group activities which will be land based. i.e. no water activities this year.
- An itinerary will be sent in advance along with key clothing to bring.
- The hotel has a fantastic spa and leisure centre
What Previous Attendees Say
I had a great experience on the Thrive Experience. It was fantastic to spend time with like minded people that have the exact same issues as i have. I took the time to re-set and get my head straight, which I achieved. Shane was very relaxed, but also steered the group well through the whole weekend. A must for all Business Leaders!John Riordan, Director Of Support, Shopify Ireland
“With no expectations joining the session as we didn’t know the full agenda or details of those attending, I found it uplifting, revealing, inspirational, energising but mostly it was a lesson in self awareness and provided me with the tools I needed to reach the goals I aimed for in advance of the meeting. I hope to attend another one in the near future.”Una Dillon, Managing Director Europe, Merchant Risk Council
Returning home after Thrive I felt a lot more alive and energised than I have done for some time. I felt like I was flatlining before the experience – going the motions of daily life without necessarily feeling fully engaged at times. Thrive has taught me how important it is to look after your personal wellbeing in order to ‘thrive’ in business. I would definitely recommend part-taking in Thrive if you need to get your mojo back!Tracey Moran, Director, Moran Red Cow Hotel Group
“Go with an open mind and trust the process.”Susan Keating, HR Director, Teneo Ireland
I absolutely loved the Thrive Experience and would highly recommend. A great blend of business and personal wellbeing. The experience helped reconnect with myself, refocus on my short and long term goals, what’s important in my life and mapping out how i’m getting there. I walked away feeling totally energized and inspired!Tara Kearns, Group HR Director, Clanwillian Group
Thrive is a fantastic Mind Body & Soul, yet also fully business event. I left feeling inspired, charged and with a clear view of what my next steps were. Amazing experience!!Miriam Simon, Leading Growth Strategist
Interested? Please Fill Out This Short Application Form
Numbers are limited to ensure the best fit for everyone, and if interested you are asked to complete a short application form here.
Please note that application does not guarantee attendance – We are not doing first come, first served for this event – the right mix of experience and personalities is key for a successful Thrive Experience. But we will come back to you quickly with an update and perhaps have a chat by phone to ensure this event is the best thing for you.
Ideally you are an experienced business owner, entrepreneur, self-employed professional or senior executive with these attributes:
- Committed to personal growth and transformation
- Desires a more balanced life
- Has a desire to share in a group and participate
- Are open to new ideas and to being challenged
- Interested in creating more meaningful success
If these characteristics describe you, we’d love to connect.
Included In The Fee:
- Attendance at The Thrive Experience – Executive Edition 2022
- 2 nights accommodation at the Four Seasons Hotel, Carlingford
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All group activities
- A few drinks
- The occasional surprise…
Fee: €1,575 ex.Vat.
- Fee payable to confirm attendance.
- If the event has to be cancelled due to further Covid outbreaks, credit will be given another Thrive Experience or event/program run by Shane Cradock.
Dates Don’t Work?
Interested but can’t make this one because of the dates? Please click on the button below and we’ll make sure you’re one of the first to know when next year’s dates are set.