“The greatest discovery of my generation
is that a human being can alter
his life by altering his attitudes of mind.”
If things are ‘going wrong’ or not going the way you want
in one area of your work or life,
consider using a mirror.
Most people won’t…but the solution to the problem is usually there.
How you think about a situation or challenge determines how
you feel about it. How you feel about it determines what you do or don’t do about it.
I’m continuously amazed at how when we change our attitude/thinking to a situation
(even if we think we’re right), the situation changes.
You could, for example, be in the exact same situation as you are now
and feel and think very differently about it.
Look at what you’re thinking/saying to yourself i.e. your attitude.
The problem is that we are so convinced we’re right because
we’re thinking it.
But if things are very difficult and not going the way you want,
maybe it’s time to do the really brave thing, and look in the mirror.
The good news is that once you’re open to it,
changing your attitude only requires a change in
The bad news is that most people won’t think this applies to them.
Get My Talk On How To Thrive
A few weeks ago I gave a talk in Dublin titled:
Thrive – How To Do It In A World That’s Changing Faster Than Ever
If you’re interested, you can get a recording of the 90 minute the talk here.
The fee to buy it is €27 but for the next 2 weeks, it will be €19.
Things covered in the talk:
• How to improve your clarity and results
• Powerful steps to improve your level of energy and state of mind
• Why you can be ‘successful’ but still be miserable in life
• Why information is not power
• How to overcome self-doubt and build confidence
• Why you have more control over your happiness than you realise
• Why you can’t always trust your mind
• How to inspire yourself in a meaningful way
If not for you, it could be a useful and inspiring gift for a friend, colleague or family member.