“Is it just me or did Mum seem just a little
too happy about the first day of school?”
In our home, it’s back to school time.
The space and freedom of the holidays is being replaced with checklists to buy new school books, lunch boxes, bags and pack the pencil cases.
It’s a reset for our kids, Jane and Sam, as they start into a new school year.
For many it’s a busy, intense time but perhaps there is some value and inspiration to be had in the change.
1. Review your habits:
- What are the habits that have served you well in the year so far?
- Are you maintaining them? Or have you dropped some of them over the summer?
- What are the habits you want to build for the months ahead?
- Just focus on the Top 1 or 2
2. Shed your ‘old skin’:
- What parts of yourself can you shed in the spirit of growing into a better version of yourself? (Old limitations, beliefs, opinions)
- What circumstances do you want to change or leave?
- What people do you want to engage with more or drop?
Children have changed ‘forced’ upon them with the change in the school year. As adults we can often shy away from that kind of change. But it’s always worthwhile.
This time of the year is a re-start for many – even if they don’t have school kids.
But how many will use it actively?
UPCOMING EVENTS IN SEP/OCT:
The Thrive Experience – 9th -11th Sep **Sold Out**
A unique 2 day/2 night event in September with myself and other experienced business leaders – recharge, re-focus and gain more clarity and insight on what matters most to you professionally and personally. Details here.
Join Me In Chicago? – 18th-21st September.
Philanthropic Event & US/IRL Business Networking in Chicago, All details here.
An Evening Of Inspiration And Clarity – Dublin 3rd October
Join me for a public talk where I will share tried and tested ideas that will add immense value to you, your organisation and your life. Details here.
The Clarity Program – Evening Program (Dublin – Starts 17th October)
In today’s busy world, clarity is the ultimate power. Over 6 weeks, build the essential inner skills of clarity which will help improve your focus, peace of mind, productivity and enjoyment. Details here.
Book: Inspire Me – ‘Life Wisdom To Pass On’. Buy UK/IRL, North America
CEO Question Series: If you’re a CEO or in a leadership position, you should enjoy my free weekly CEO Question Series. On YouTube and Linked In.
Online Academy: Achieve more clarity, excel in your personal and professional development with some of my online courses and talks. Learn at your own pace from anywhere. More details here.
- State Of Mind: Improve The Key To Better Results In Busines And Life
- Thrive: How To Do It In A World That’s Changing Faster Than Ever
- BluePrint Online : Improve your Purpose, Clarity and Focus
My Blog – The Eye Of The Storm: https://shanecradock.com/blog/
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/